- In Our Community
- Connecting to the JEA Vacuum Sewer System
- Connecting to the JEA Water System
- Construction Terms
- King Street Emergency Sewer Repair Project
- Meet the Project Outreach Team
- Move Over Law
- Park Street Emergency Sewer Repair
- Project Outreach Contact Form
- Riverview Water Main Installation Projects
- Septic Tank Phase Out
- Site Restoration
- Trenchless Technology
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- JEA at the MOSH
- JEA Power Pals
- JEA Power Pals Form
- School Performances
- Teacher Resources
- Call Before You Dig
- Community Investment
- Employee Giving
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Light It Forward Award
- Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Form
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Our Partners
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donation Form
JEA provides free science resources for parents, teachers and children of all ages in our service territory. Our organization.is comprised of engineers, electricians, biologists, lab technicians, software developers and computer systems analysts and we are eager to help educate our future STEM workforce. Click below to learn about resources available:
Presentations for elementary and middle school age children that will teach students how to conserve electricity and water at home.
Parent tools to help encourage and teach younger children to explore science.
Reading materials, DVDs, and LIVE performances. They’re available to both public and private school teachers who teach in our service territory.
These programs provide hands-on experience for high school and college students already enrolled in degree and technical programs in their chosen field.
High School and College Internship Programs
Stay in the Loop
Catch up on the latest JEA buzz with our monthly eNewsletters.