- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Requests for Information
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Results
- Bid Forms
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
Our Partners in the Community
Many groups and individuals in Northeast Florida are working to educate the community on environmental issues. Since we have similar goals, JEA forms partnerships with, and sometimes financially supports, many local and regional groups. Here are some of the groups, organizations and educational institutions that partner with JEA:
JEA established a partnership with Junior Achievement (JA) of North Florida several years ago. Our partnership provides an opportunity for JEA team members to advance JA’s mission by serving as Educational Outreach Ambassadors in JA’s Personal Finance Program. We teach students JA’s curriculum, including earning money; spending money wisely through budgeting; saving and investing money; using credit cautiously; and protecting one's personal finances. It helps high school students get ready to be on their own financially, which includes an understanding of utility services and costs.
JEA's Power Play Exhibit at the Museum of Science and History uses interactive touchscreen kiosks to explore the science of solar, wind, hydro, fossil fuel and nuclear energy to bring the futuristic city of MOSHtopia to life with power, light and sound.
Learn About our Exhibit
JEA has partnered with Tree Hill, Jacksonville’s Nature Center, to educate the community about our environment and what we can do to protect it, with hands-on experiences. Visitors can learn about topics ranging from alternative energy sources and water
conservation to our native flora and fauna.
Learn About Tree Hill
United Way's RealSense
United Way of Northeast Florida's RealSense is a community coalition of companies, agencies, government, educational, nonprofit, and other organizations. RealSense is focused on proactively increasing the prosperity of our community by strengthening the financial stability of each resident, through the services of free tax preparation, free financial education and free financial counseling.
In partnership with RealSense, JEA Ambassadors are trained as volunteer financial educators and lead free financial workshops for JEA customers and Northeast Florida residents who are eager to learn how to make better money management decisions. Financial
workshops are based on a variety of noncommercial curricula, including FDIC Money Smart. JEA Ambassadors interested in becoming RealSense financial educators are encouraged to observe, co-teach and/or teach financial workshops held by JEA after they
have completed the Train the Trainer process.
Learn About RealSense
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.