- In Our Community
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- Drop Savers Poster Contest
- JEA at the MOSH
- Kid's Corner
- Call Before You Dig
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Form
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donation Form
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donations
JEA at the MOSH
It’s no coincidence that three of the most popular exhibits at Jacksonville’s Museum of Science and History (MOSH) have JEA in their title! JEA employs many engineers and biologists and we are proud to contribute to the STEM education of our city’s young scientists.
This new outdoor exhibit explores planting and irrigation practices to create hearty, sustainable, water efficient landscapes. Nine principles of Florida-Friendly Landscaping are explained and demonstrated at the exhibit, as well as additional practices like bioswales and butterfly gardens. The exhibit also includes a beautiful new mural on the west side of the museum building. MOSH hopes it will inspire the joy of lifelong learning by bringing science and regional history to life.
JEA Power Play: Understanding Our Energy Choices
An interactive exhibit for the entire family. It’s a fun way to learn what it takes to power a fictional city called "Moshtopia." Kids can crank their own electricity with a hand-operated generator and see just how much power is needed to electrify a video game or even a laptop.
Extreme Science! at the JEA Science Theater
A live show will “shock” you with its “hair-raising” and “explosive” science experiments (Hint hint!) Show times vary so be sure and check the MOSH's schedule.
So grab the kids and head to MOSH for a fun-filled day of learning!
Stay in the Loop
Catch up on the latest JEA buzz with our monthly eNewsletters.