- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Purified Water
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Corporate Headquarters
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Vision, Mission and Values
Streaming will begin promptly at the advertised time on the day of the event. A video of the meeting will be posted above within 48 hours and will remain there for the month following a meeting. If you are looking for a past meeting, please browse our archive below.
JEA Board Meetings are open to the public. The Board of Directors normally meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month on the 19th floor of JEA's Downtown Headquarters, located at 21 W. Church Street, Jacksonville, Florida ( map). Meeting dates, times and location will be announced prior to the meeting and are subject to change.
2019 Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Recordings of meetings will be made available within 48 hours of the event. The latest meeting minutes will be made available after they have been approved in the next month’s Board Meeting.
Past Meeting Documents
- If you are looking for information regarding meetings held 2014 to 2018, please visit the Board Meetings Archive.
- If you are looking for information regarding a meeting prior to 2014, please submit a Public Records Request.