- Advanced Technology Meters
- Exceleron honors JEA with 2016 President’s Award for Special Recognition
- J.D. Power 2016 Electric Utility Business Customer Satisfaction Study
- JEA Receives Mayor’s Environmental Award
- JEA Water/Wastewater Team Takes Home Top Honors
- JEA Wins Top Honors at Water Environment Federation Competition
- JEA’s Cybersecurity Efforts Receive National Recognition
- Lineman Rodeo
- Melissa Dykes Recognized
- Paul McElroy, Ultimate CEO
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Real Estate Services
Streaming will begin promptly at the advertised time on the day of the event. A video of the meeting will be posted above within 48 hours, and will remain there for the month following a meeting. If you are looking for a past meeting, please browse our archive below.
JEA Board Meetings are open to the public. The Board of Directors normally meet on the third Tuesday of each month in the 19th floor at JEA, located at 21 W. Church Street, Jacksonville, Florida ( map). Meeting dates, times and location will be announced prior to the meeting and are subject to change.
2018 Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Recordings of meetings will be made available within 48 hours of the event. The latest meeting minutes will be made available after they have been approved in the next month’s Board Meeting.
Past Meeting Documents
- If you are looking for information regarding meetings held 2011 to 2017, please visit the Board Meetings Archive.
- If you are looking for information regarding a meeting prior to 2011, please submit a Public Records Request.
Step into JEA's Outage Center
Need to report or monitor an outage? Do it right here.