- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- Look Up an Invoice
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Bid Results
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
Streaming will begin promptly at the advertised time on the day of the event. A video of the meeting will be posted above within 48 hours and will remain there for the month following a meeting. If you are looking for a past meeting, please browse our archive below.
Public Board Meetings
JEA Board Meetings are open to the public. The Board of Directors normally meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month on the 19th floor of JEA's Downtown Headquarters, located at 21 W. Church Street, Jacksonville, Florida (map). Meeting dates, times and location will be announced on our Events Calendar prior to the meeting and are subject to change.
2021 Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Recordings of meetings will be made available within 48 hours of the event. The latest meeting minutes will be made available after they have been approved in the next month’s Board Meeting.
Past Meeting Documents
- If you are looking for information regarding meetings held 2016 to 2020, please visit the Board Meetings Archive.
- If you are looking for information regarding a meeting prior to 2015, please submit a Public Records Request.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.