- In Our Community
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- Drop Savers Poster Contest
- JEA at the MOSH
- Kid's Corner
- Call Before You Dig
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Form
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donation Form
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donations
JEA has recruited veteran local actor Patric Robinson to deliver these performances in his high-energy and unique style that captures students’ attention.
- Performance content coincides with the Science Curriculum covered in the Florida Common Core Standards.
- Programs last 45–50 minutes each, depending on the level of student participation and your specific needs.
- A 10’ x 10’ space for the actor is required. Performances can be held in large school auditoriums or individual classrooms.
- Only two performances may be scheduled on one school visit.
“The Search for a Better Light”
JEA’s own lovable alien, “ReDuce,” from the planet “GoGreen” is in search of a better light and better way of life. He’s come to Earth to find out more about conservation and efficiency and he is ready to make a special trip to your school to share tips and explain why conservation is so important. This theater performance is great for 3rd through 5th graders!
“You Can’t Beat That”
Jamal has come from the Islands to share his knowledge about water and electricity conservation. The performance contains a rap sing-along and then a game show competition that engages student participation in the format of NBC’s hit game show “Minute to Win it”. This theater performance is great for 6th through 8th graders.
Stay in the Loop
Catch up on the latest JEA buzz with our monthly eNewsletters.