- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- Bid Results
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
JEA at the MOSH
It’s no coincidence that three of the most popular exhibits at Jacksonville’s Museum of Science & History (MOSH) have JEA in their title! JEA employs many engineers and biologists and we are proud to contribute to the STEM education of our city’s young scientists.
JEA Power Play: Understanding Our Energy Choices
An interactive exhibit for the entire family. It’s a fun way to learn what it takes to power a fictional city called "Moshtopia." Kids can crank their own electricity with a hand-operated generator and see just how much power is needed to electrify a video game or even a laptop.
Extreme Science! at the JEA Science Theater
A live show will “shock” you with its “hair-raising” and “explosive” science experiments (Hint, hint!) Showtimes vary, so be sure and check the MOSH's schedule.
So grab the kids and head to MOSH for a fun-filled day of learning!
This new outdoor exhibit explores planting and irrigation practices to create hearty, sustainable, and water-efficient landscapes. Nine principles of Florida-Friendly Landscaping are explained and demonstrated at the exhibit, as well as additional practices like bioswales and butterfly gardens. The exhibit also includes a beautiful new mural on the west side of the museum building. MOSH hopes it will inspire the joy of lifelong learning by bringing science and regional history to life.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.