- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Stages of a Project
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Water and Wastewater Standards
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Call Before You Dig
- Supply Chain Resource Hub
- More Foresight Needed for Robust First Coast Development
- Sign Up for JEA Supply Chain Updates
- Proposed DOE Transformer Standards are Ill-Timed
- Congress Stepping Up on Transformer Supply Chain Issues
- Service Availability Form
- Meter Search
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Community-Initiated Projects
JEA’s Facilities Department is comprised of Facilities Capital and Operations and Maintenance. Facilities is accountable for operations and maintenance for over 1,758 JEA facilities and 628 JEA buildings. We deliver business excellence by serving our business partners with a safe, financially sound, and high quality sense of urgency. We strive to be the best in class operationally by developing a high performance unbeatable team and organizationally help JEA reach its corporate goals.
Facilities Standards Manual
The Facilities Standards team is responsible for approval of materials and the design standards used in the construction of its facilities and buildings. If you have any questions regarding these manuals, please contact us.
The Facilities Standards Manual contains useful information to help contractors, consultants, developers, and engineers who are planning, designing, building, or maintaining a JEA building or facility.
Facilities Standards (PDF)
Supply Chain Resource Hub
JEA is taking a proactive approach to meet ongoing supply chain challenges and taking steps to meet local development needs.