- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Bid Forms
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Requests for Information
- Look Up an Invoice
- Community Impact
- Real Estate Services
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
JEA Board Names Zahn CEO
Jacksonville, FL - Today, the JEA Board of Directors named Aaron Zahn Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director.
Zahn has served as Interim CEO and Managing Director since April, 2018, when the Board of Directors voted to appoint him to lead the Authority until a permanent CEO was selected. Prior to coming to JEA, he was Chairman and CEO of BCR Environmental Corporation and also served as a JEA Board member. Zahn is currently a member of the Board of Directors for the Bob Graham Center for Public Service and a board member of the Young Presidents Organization.
During his interim assignment, Zahn initiated a strategic plan to transition the current JEA operating model into the JEA of the future, developing new vision, mission and key metric guidelines. Zahn established a new corporate innovation process to evaluate, plan and launch corporate growth initiatives such as electrification, non-core real estate asset monetization and an innovation hub for evaluating new systems and tools to drive value in JEA’s core electric and water business. Zahn also successfully negotiated a COJ contribution agreement extension to provide a stable capital policy for JEA through 2023.
“As Interim Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Aaron successfully guided JEA through many complex issues, while garnering the trust of senior management and employees,” said JEA Board Chairman, Alan Howard. “The Board of Directors followed a thorough and transparent search process. JEA is a leader in the utility industry, and I am confident that under Aaron's leadership JEA will add value in each of our core areas: customers, finance, community impact, and the environment. We are looking forward to this new era at JEA with Aaron as the leader to get us there.”
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.