- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
Enroll in JEA eBill and Enter to Win an Apple iPad
Jacksonville, FL - JEA is giving away three Apple® iPads® between April 7 - May 19, 2014 to encourage customers to switch to JEA eBill. Three winners will be chosen at random.
Customers can enroll in eBill by using their JEA online account or by going to jea.com/eBill. Once signed up for eBill, the next JEA bill will arrive by email at about the same time the paper bill would normally be expected.
JEA’s eBill is secure and allows 13 months of previous statements to be viewed online at any time. Customers can still mail a check, pay over the phone, pay at one of our payment centers or pay online. For more information, go to jea.com/eBill
To make things even easier, JEA customers can also schedule their payment for a future date as soon as they receive their bill. The user simply selects any date before the due date and the bill amount will be automatically deducted from the bank account specified.
JEA’s eBill subscribers help JEA conserve trees, as well as the water and energy needed to manufacture paper. According to the PayItGreen Alliance, a household can make quite a difference by having bills delivered electronically and paid online:
- Save 6 pounds of paper per year.
- Save 23 pounds of wood per year.
- Avoid producing 29 pounds of greenhouse gas emissions per year.
JEA is the seventh-largest community-owned electric utility in the United States and one of the largest water and sewer utilities in the nation providing electric, water and sewer service to residents and businesses in northeast Florida.
- payment options