- My Account
- 2016 Electric Rate Restructuring
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Electric Rate Comparison
- Electric Rates Definitions
- Tariff Schedule
- Water Rate Comparison
- Water Rates Definitions
- Bill Breakdown
- Bill Estimator
- Bill Explanation
- Fuel Credit
- Meter Reading
- Net Metering Bill Breakdown
- Create a jea.com account
- My JEA Utility Tracker
Save time, reduce your carbon footprint, and limit your risk of identity theft by receiving electronic bill notifications and making payments securely online. With JEA eBill you'll receive an email notification each month when your bill is ready to be viewed.
- Under Bill Delivery Options, select "Enroll in eBill," then click Submit.
- Once you have enrolled in eBill, visit our Alerts Center so you can choose to receive alerts by text or email when your bill is ready, when your bill due date is a few days away, and much more!
- Your next JEA bill will arrive by email at about the same time you would normally expect to receive your bill. You will no longer receive a paper bill.
If you don’t have an online account, you can register for a jea.com account now - it's fast and free!
Make Payments Using Your Preferred Method
Once you've enrolled in JEA eBill, your monthly bill will be sent to the email address associated with your account. Choose to make your payment online, by phone, by mail, at a neighborhood payment center, or at the JEA Office Downtown.
Advantages of eBill
- Secure - Unlike regular mail, which can be lost or stolen, JEA eBill notifications are delivered directly to your email inbox.
- Stay Organized - It can be tedious tracking paper statements. JEA’s eBilling system allows 24 months of previous statements to be viewed online at any time. No need for excess papers on your desk or kitchen table.
- Environmentally Friendly - eBill subscribers help us conserve trees, as well as the water and energy needed to manufacture paper. According to the
PayItGreen Alliance, by having bills delivered electronically and paid online, eBill subscribers annually help save:
- 19,326 pounds of paper
- 72,195 pounds of wood
- 922 bags of garbage
Understanding what can cause a high bill is the first step to diagnosing it. Let us help you.