- Advanced Technology Meters
- Exceleron honors JEA with 2016 President’s Award for Special Recognition
- J.D. Power 2016 Electric Utility Business Customer Satisfaction Study
- JEA Receives Mayor’s Environmental Award
- JEA Water/Wastewater Team Takes Home Top Honors
- JEA Wins Top Honors at Water Environment Federation Competition
- JEA’s Cybersecurity Efforts Receive National Recognition
- Lineman Rodeo
- Melissa Dykes Recognized
- Paul McElroy, Ultimate CEO
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Real Estate Services
Board of Directors
Our governing body is made up of a seven-member volunteer Board of Directors appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council. Our Board of Directors appoints a CEO who then selects the top tier of management referred to as the Senior Leadership Team. Board members include:
Alan Howard, Chair
Board Chair and Chair, Nominating Committee, attends all Board Committee Meetings
Appointed February 10, 2016 for an unexpired term expiring February 28, 2019.
Founder and President Milam Howard
Frederick Newbill, Secretary
Board Secretary and Member, Government, Legal and Real Estate Affairs Committee
Appointed January 12, 2017 for a first full term expiring February 28, 2019.
Pastor, First Timothy Baptist Church North
Member, Finance & Audit Committee, Government, Legal and Real Estate Affairs Committee, and Compensation Committee
Appointed February 26, 2014 for a four year term, expiring February 28, 2018.
Executive VP Corporate Development, Florida East Coast Industries, Inc.
Chair, Finance & Audit Committee, and Chair, Compensation Committee
Appointed November 25, 2015 for an unexpired term to expire February 28, 2016, followed by a first full term to expire February 28, 2020.
Senior VP and CFO, Jacksonville Jaguars
Member, Compensation Committee
Appointed December 1, 2017 for a first full term to expire February 28, 2021.
CFO/COO, Bethel Baptist Institutional Church
Step into JEA's Outage Center
Need to report or monitor an outage? Do it right here.