- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Bid Results
- Bid Forms
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Requests for Information
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
Worksite Safety Assessments
Contractor Worksite Safety Assessments provide a quantitative measure of job site conditions and compliance outlined in the Contractor Safety Qualification Questionnaire.
A copy of the observation/action item form which lists the identified defects will be left with the Contractor’s Project Supervisor at the conclusion of each assessment. Discrepancies will be followed up with a certified letter to the contractor with the expectation that a written response with appropriate corrective measures will be provided to JEA Safety and Health Services within 10 working days.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.