- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- iSupplier Portal
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Zycus Portal
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
New Town of Orange Park Public Service Tax
Jacksonville, FL - On October 7, 2014, the Town of Orange Park Council adopted a town ordinance, which will impose a Public Service Tax of 10 percent on applicable electric charges. JEA is required to begin calculating and billing this tax on all bills created on or after April 1, 2015 for JEA customers in the Town of Orange Park.
The average residential electric customer (consumption of approximately 1,000 kWh) can anticipate an approximate increase of $8.82 on JEA bills created on or after April 1, 2015. The amount will be itemized on JEA bills and all public service tax receipts will be transferred to the Town of Orange Park.
Questions regarding the implementation of the Public Service Tax should be directed to your Council Representative with the Town of Orange Park:
- Town Mayor, Steve Howard: (904) 955-4795
- Vice Mayor, Gary Meeks: (904) 269-4036
- Councilman, J.B. Renninger: (904) 264-5121
- Councilman, Scott Land: (904) 269-5614
- Councilman, Eugene Nix: (904) 264-2398
If you have questions regarding how the Town of Orange Park Public Service Tax will appear on your bill, please contact JEA to speak to a Customer Care Consultant at (904) 665-6000 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday or 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday.
- payment options
Empowering Our Community
At JEA, community and service go hand in hand. Our employees volunteer their time and serve in several organizations throughout Jacksonville.