- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- By the Numbers
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
JEA Announces Great iPad Giveaway Winners
Jacksonville, FL - JEA is giving away Apple® iPads® to three randomly selected customers who signed up for eBill during the time period of April 7 through May 19. The winners, Jennifer Woodson, Cindy Mogford and Charudatta Bhat will receive their iPads at noon on Tuesday, June 3, in the JEA customer lobby. More than 6,200 customers signed up for eBill during the time period. Currently more than 45,000 JEA customers are enrolled in the eBill program.
JEA’s eBill has many advantages:
- It is secure. Unlike regular mail, which can be lost or stolen, JEA eBill notifications are delivered directly to your email inbox.
- The eBill system allows 13 months of previous statements to be viewed online at any time - 24/7. No need for excess paper taking up space on your desk or kitchen table.
- According to the PayItGreen Alliance, by having your bills delivered electronically and paying them online, every year your household can:
- Save 6 pounds of paper
- Save 23 pounds of wood
- Avoid producing 29 pounds of greenhouse gas emissions.
JEA is the seventh-largest community-owned electric utility in the United States and one of the largest water and sewer utilities in the nation providing electric, water and sewer service to residents and businesses in northeast Florida.
- payment options