- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- By the Numbers
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
Traffic Alert for Ocean Street and Bay Street Intersection
Jacksonville, FL - JEA will be temporarily closing the intersection of Bay Street and Ocean Street on January 16, from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. to complete the restoration and final paving of the area following a water main break and repair.
Traffic will be diverted from the Main Street Bridge (Ocean Street ramp) to Newnan Street, Newnan Street to Adams Street and Adams Street back to Ocean Street.
Downtown commuters should allow for additional travel time when in the area.
JEA is the seventh-largest community-owned electric utility in the United States and one of the largest water and sewer utilities in the nation providing electric, water and sewer service to residents and businesses in northeast Florida.