- My Account
- Account Name Changes
- Changes in Account Holder
- Claim Resolution
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- JEA Credit Score
- Medical Alerts
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Service Charges
- Service Reconnection
- Social Security Numbers
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
Stop Your Utility Service Online
To stop your service, you will need to give us at least three days' notice. Turn-off service is available Monday through Friday, not including holidays.
- If you made a deposit, we'll apply it to your final bill.
- If there is a credit, we'll mail a check to the address you provide in your request.
Enter to Win a $500 Gift Card
Join over 150,000 JEA customers who have already signed up to receive their JEA bill by email. It's safe, secure and better for the environment!