- My Account
- Account Name Changes
- Changes in Account Holder
- Claim Resolution
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- JEA Credit Score
- Medical Alerts
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Service Charges
- Service Reconnection
- Social Security Numbers
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
Stop Your Utility Service Online
To stop your service, you will need to give us at least three days' notice. Turn-off service is available Monday through Friday, not including holidays.
- If you made a deposit, we'll apply it to your final bill.
- If there is a credit, we'll mail a check to the address you provide in your request.
No Paper Towels or Wipes in the Toilet
Remember, only toilet paper and human waste should go down your toilet. Flushing anything else, including paper towels, can damage JEA’s wastewater system and create dangerous (and disgusting) blockages called fatbergs.