- Business Resources
- Fleet Electrification Program
- Save Energy and Money
- Tax Exemptions
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Natural Gas Supply
- Commercial Standby Power
- Telecom Services
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Commercial Water, Wastewater or Irrigation Bill Adjustments
- Fire Hydrant Meter Policy and Applications
- Claim Resolution for Businesses
- Small Business Hub
- New Business Customers
- JEA Landlord Agreement Program Form
- JEA Landlord Agreement Program Adding and Removing Addresses
New Business Customers
Helpful Tips for Your New Account
Whether you’re establishing new service, adding or transferring services, JEA charges customers a one-time connection fee.
JEA lets you decide how you want to view, manage and pay
your bill with several convenient options, including paperless billing (eBill),
balanced billing (MyBudget), automatic payments (AutoPay), and more.
Billing and Payment Options
If you choose to pay your bill in person, stop by one of our
JEA-authorized payment-only locations, which you’ll find all over Jacksonville.
Find a Payment Location
To check the status of your electric permit, use our online system.
Unlike other credit scores, a JEA credit rating is specific to your account activity and payment history. Maintaining an excellent credit rating is easy when you know how it works.
Your safety matters. When it comes to scams, we want you to be able to protect yourself.
Want to save money with energy-efficient upgrades? InvestSmart with JEA provides rebate incentives that can help you lower your initial cost. The program offers incentives for installing new lighting systems, upgrading heating, cooling and air handling equipment, and much more.
Public Service Tax exemptions are available for specific types of businesses as determined by the City of Jacksonville.
To cover the cost of operating electric, water, and wastewater services, JEA offers several rate schedules to accommodate your business’ energy demand and water meter size.
Business Energy Advisor
JEA’s Business Energy Advisor can help you save time, money and energy. It's your source for actionable advice on proven energy management strategies and technologies.