- My Account
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
- Add, Move, or Stop Service
As clean energy sources become increasingly popular, many large companies want to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability by “going green” and reducing their carbon footprint.
Through JEA SolarMax, large commercial customers can choose to have up to 100 percent of their business’s energy needs met by solar power.
- Commercial customers using a minimum of 7 million kWh per year can participate in JEA SolarMax
- Companies select either a five- or 10-year contract term
- The JEA SolarMax rate replaces the fuel charge with a solar price
- Companies can opt to support the creation of a specific new solar farm to underscore their support for renewable energy sources
To learn more about JEA SolarMax, please call the Commercial Customer Call Center at (904) 665-6250.
By participating in JEA SolarMax, companies can make their business more sustainable, help the environment and reduce demand on the electric grid, saving money for all JEA customers.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.