- My Account
- Service Charges
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- Name Changes and Account Transfers
- Service Reconnection
- Claim Resolution
- JEA Credit Score
- Social Security Numbers
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Medical Alerts
- MyWay Terms and Conditions
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
- Add, Move, or Stop Service
- Residential Account Policies and Forms
As clean energy sources become increasingly popular, many large companies want to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability by “going green” and reducing their carbon footprint.
Through JEA SolarMax, large commercial customers using a minimum of 7 million kWh per year could choose to have up to 100 percent of their business's energy needs met by solar power. SolarMax is closed to new customers effective April 2023.
- Companies select either a five- or 10-year contract term.
- The JEA SolarMax rate replaces the fuel charge with a solar price.
- Companies can opt to support the creation of a specific new solar farm to underscore their support for renewable energy sources.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.