- My Account
- Service Charges
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- Name Changes and Account Transfers
- Service Reconnection
- Claim Resolution
- JEA Credit Score
- Social Security Numbers
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Medical Alerts
- MyWay Terms and Conditions
- Add, Move, or Stop Service
- Residential Account Policies and Forms
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
Pay Your Deposit Online
It is easy and convenient to accomplish all your JEA business online, especially paying your deposit. After you set up your utility account, you will receive an email confirming your request to start service. If a deposit is due, this email will include the amount needed to complete your service request.
- Create an account.
- Once you’ve established your online account, click Pay My Bill.
- Select your Payment Method. You can pay through your bank or pay with a credit card*.
- Select Other Amount. Your account will most likely show “$0”. Input the deposit amount listed in the confirmation email.
- After you receive an email confirming your payment, please contact us to complete the activation of your service. Without this step your start service request will not be processed.
You can also choose to pay your deposit by contacting us or at our Downtown Central Business Office during normal business hours.
*KUBRA charges a non-refundable convenience fee of $2.20 for payments up to $500. The fee for payments $500.01 to $1,000 is $4.40. The fee for payments of $1,000.01 to $10,000 is $9.95. Payments made using a bank account are still free.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.