- My Account
- Service Charges
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- Name Changes and Account Transfers
- Service Reconnection
- Claim Resolution
- JEA Credit Score
- Social Security Numbers
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Medical Alerts
- MyWay Terms and Conditions
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
- Add, Move, or Stop Service
- Residential Account Policies and Forms
Understanding a High JEA Bill
Did you open your utility bill this month and notice a significant change from last month? Does your bill seem higher than usual during this time of year? It’s important to know when you have a bill spike, it is a warning sign that something in your home has changed, you have changed your habits, or weather has impacted your usage. Understanding what can cause a high bill is the first step to diagnosing it.
Bill Pay Options & Other Assistance
JEA is here for you should you need a little extra help paying a higher-than-expected bill. We offer several flexible payment options and can point the way to utility payment assistance programs in our community.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.