- My Account
- Service Charges
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- Name Changes and Account Transfers
- Service Reconnection
- Claim Resolution
- JEA Credit Score
- Social Security Numbers
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Medical Alerts
- MyWay Terms and Conditions
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
- eBill Address Instructions
- Add, Move, or Stop Service
- Residential Account Policies and Forms
When it comes to meters, our customers expect and deserve state-of-the-art equipment that provides accurate and timely meter reading. That’s why we are currently phasing out our Network Meter Reading (NMR) meters and replacing them with two-way Grid Stream meters.
The Grid Stream meters allow our Meter Services Department to provide customers with great JEA service that’s timely and accurate even in bad weather or in places where the meter is difficult to read. We now have faster reconnection times thanks to these meters and can turn your service on quickly after payment is received in our billing system.
All Grid Stream meters have a digital display. The number you read on the face of your meter is your usage in kilowatt hours.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.