- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer(1)
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Bid Results
- Requests for Information
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Bid Forms
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Corporate Headquarters
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Community Impact
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
Drug- and Alcohol-Free Workplace
JEA has a zero-tolerance policy as part of our commitment to safety and an alcohol- and drug-free workplace. As part of the CSMP contractors are required to perform substance abuse testing, and breathe alcohol.
- Random (10% of employees or employees working on a JEA project or site)
- For cause/Reasonable Suspicion
We require all JEA contractors and subcontractors to perform a 5 panel substance abuse screening for:
Each contractor and subcontractor employee in a safety sensitive position or performing a safety sensitive task is also subject to this requirement. The results of substance abuse screening shall be forwarded to Safety@jea.com or faxed to (904) 665-4345 by the 10th of each month.
In accordance with JEA’s zero tolerance program, any contractor employee who tests positive or refuses to take the test will be immediately dismissed and not allowed to work on any JEA project.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.