- My Account
- 2016 Electric Rate Restructuring
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Electric Rate Comparison
- Electric Rates Definitions
- Tariff Schedule
- Water Rate Comparison
- Water Rates Definitions
- Bill Breakdown
- Bill Estimator
- Bill Explanation
- Fuel Credit
- Meter Reading
- Net Metering Bill Breakdown
- Create a jea.com account
- My JEA Utility Tracker
Schedule a Payment
If you're not one for AutoPay, scheduled payments may be just for you! Scheduling payments still requires you to manually set up your payment with your online account each month, but it saves you the hassle of late fees and gives you the peace of mind knowing your bill will be paid on time. You can pre-schedule a payment up to 30 days in advance when paying with a bank account.
- Click on Pay by Bank Account (Manage Bank Accounts if you haven't already saved a bank account).
- Indicate the amount you would like to pay.
- Indicate the account with which you would like to pay.
- Select a future payment date.
It's that simple! We’ll send you an email to confirm your scheduled payment and another when your payment is processed. Your payment will be processed by 5 p.m. on the day selected. If you need to cancel your scheduled payment, you can do so before 11 a.m. on the day of your scheduled payment.
If you don’t have an online account, register for a jea.com account now - it's fast and free! If you're already logged in, you can access Online Bill Payment just below your balance on your Account Dashboard.
Understanding what can cause a high bill is the first step to diagnosing it. Let us help you.