- My Account
- Service Charges
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- Name Changes and Account Transfers
- Service Reconnection
- Claim Resolution
- JEA Credit Score
- Social Security Numbers
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Medical Alerts
- MyWay Terms and Conditions
- Add, Move, or Stop Service
- Residential Account Policies and Forms
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
Enroll in JEA eBill
Save time, reduce your carbon footprint, and limit your risk of identity theft by receiving electronic bill notifications and making payments securely online. With JEA eBill you'll receive an email notification each month when your bill is ready to be viewed.
If you don’t have an online account yet, register for a jea.com account now.
Receive Your Bill by Text, Too!
If email isn't enough, you can also sign up for text alerts when your bill is ready! Visit our Alerts Center and to sign up to receive alerts by text or email when your bill is ready, when your bill due date is a few days away, and much more.
Continue Making Payments Using Your Preferred Method
Once you've enrolled in JEA eBill, your monthly bill will be sent to the email address associated with your account. Choose to make your payment online, by phone, by mail, at a neighborhood payment center, or at the JEA Office Downtown.
Advantages of eBill
- Secure - Unlike regular mail, which can be lost or stolen, JEA eBill notifications are delivered directly to your email inbox.
- Stay Organized - It can be tedious tracking paper statements. JEA’s eBilling system allows 24 months of previous statements to be viewed online at any time. No need for excess papers on your desk or kitchen table.
- Environmentally Friendly - eBill subscribers help us conserve trees, as well as the water and energy needed to manufacture paper.