- In Our Community
- Connecting to the JEA Vacuum Sewer System
- Connecting to the JEA Water System FAQ
- Construction Terms
- King Street Emergency Sewer Repair Project
- Meet the Project Outreach Team
- Move Over Law
- Park Street Emergency Sewer Repair
- Project Outreach Contact Form
- Riverview Water Main Installation Projects
- Septic Tank Phase Out
- Site Restoration
- Trenchless Technology
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- JEA at the MOSH
- JEA Power Pals
- JEA Power Pals Form
- School Performances
- Teacher Resources
- Call Before You Dig
- Community Investment
- Employee Giving
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Light It Forward Award
- Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Form
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Our Partners
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donation Form
Neighbor to Neighbor Donations
Founded in 1987, JEA’s Neighbor to Neighbor Fund is a way for customers and employees to light it forward in providing temporary assistance to customers unable to pay their utility bill. The Neighbor to Neighbor Fund helps elderly, disabled, and those less fortunate keep the lights on and water running. A donation to Neighbor to Neighbor makes it possible for those that need it most to maintain utility services during a financial crisis.
- Every dollar counts. In 2016, 546 families were able to maintain utility services as a result of Neighbor to Neighbor.
- Each customer contribution goes directly to people in need. No expenses are deducted by JEA or the United Way.
- Every donation is tax-deductible.
Contribute With Your Monthly JEA Bill
Your one-time or monthly donation to the fund lights it forward.
- Help a child keep cool on the hottest day in summer and warm during a chilly winter’s night.
- Allow a family one week of energy to cook meals and have running water in their kitchen and bath.
- Provide a month of heat and lights to an older couple struggling to live on a fixed income.
Storm Preparation Tip
Make sure your JEA account information is up to date so we can reach you with power restoration updates.