- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Stages of a Project
- Service Availability Form
- Meter Search
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Water and Wastewater Standards
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Call Before You Dig
- Supply Chain Resource Hub
- More Foresight Needed for Robust First Coast Development
- Sign Up for JEA Supply Chain Updates
- Proposed DOE Transformer Standards are Ill-Timed
At JEA, we work hard to be easy to do business with.
When it comes to electric development, we like to start things off with a short, face-to-face meeting to discuss your project needs and answer all your questions. The best time to have this meeting is when your development plans are 90 percent complete. We will talk about streetlights and checklists, supplying the forms needed to prepare your submittal packet. For a quick overview, review our Process Map. As always, don't forget to call before you dig.
To arrange your pre-submittal meeting, please email JEA’s Electric Development Design Manager at email@example.com. Print your submittal packet yourself using the links below to review at your first meeting.
View Streetlight Options
We are pleased to offer 20 options for street lights.
Supply Chain Resource Hub
JEA is taking a proactive approach to meet ongoing supply chain challenges and taking steps to meet local development needs.