- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Call Before You Dig
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- JEA Facilities
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
Water and Wastewater Service Applications
This section will assist you in establishing new water or wastewater service with JEA. The term "new service" applies to property that is to be developed or redeveloped and will require active metered service.
New Service Connections
Prior to connecting to a JEA Water and Wastewater Main an application along with payment of fees must be received. Please pay with cash or check either in person or by mail:
JEA Water and Wastewater CC-1
21 W Church St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Commercial Tap/Service/Meter Installation and Capacity Application (PDF)
For small commercial water meters between 3/4" and 2" that require new taps into the water or water & sewer mains.
- Commercial Meter Installation and Capacity Application (PDF)
For small commercial water meters between 3/4" and 2" when the taps to the water or water & sewer mains have already been completed.
- Commercial Large Meter Application (PDF)
For water meters 4" and larger. This application can be used for installations that require a new tap into the water or water & sewer mains as well as when taps have already been completed.
- Commercial Fire/Domestic Meter Application (PDF)
For water service at a commercial property that has potable water and fire protection water on the same water service.
- Commercial Unmetered Fire Protection Application (PDF)
For commercial properties that have a water service only used for fire protection systems.
- Commercial Metered Private Well Application (PDF)
For customers on a private well for water and are connecting to JEA's sewer system. This application can be used for scenarios that require a new sewer tap or when a sewer tap has already been completed.
Special Estimate Request
- Special Estimate Request Application (PDF)
Request costs for other activities including: meter size changes, service relocates, lift stations, and water/force mains.
It is illegal to take water out of a fire hydrant for commercial purposes if there’s no fire hydrant meter on the hydrant. Your company can be caught and fined. We urge commercial companies – big and small – to use fire hydrant meters. Learn more about our Fire Hydrant Meter Policy and apply for permit.
- Hydrant Flow Test Application (PDF)
Request a Hydrant Flow Test - required for fire protection planning and insurance purposes.
- Commercial Reclaimed Water Meter Application (PDF)
- Residential Reclaimed Water Meter Application (PDF)
- Reclaimed Water Acknowledgement Form (PDF)
- Builder Summary Application (PDF)
For builders who are submitting multiple water/sewer meter requests at one time within a platted subdivision.
- Residential Water Meter Installation and Capacity Application (PDF)
- Residential Tap/Service/Meter Installation and Capacity Application (PDF)
- Residential Metered Private Well Application (PDF)
Request A Drawing
As-Built drawings represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how infrastructure was installed during construction.