- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Call Before You Dig
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
Reference Materials for Electric Development Projects
Our Reference Material Center contains useful information to help anyone who is planning and installing electric, transmission or distribution utility services.
Our Standards Manuals
- Electric Transmission Standards
- Overhead Electric Distribution Standards
- Substation Standards
- Underground Electric Distribution Standards
- Street Light Standards
- Power Generation Standards
For any issues or questions about our standards manuals please contact Electric Standards.
Request A Drawing
As-Built drawings represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how infrastructure was installed during construction.