- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Stages of a Project
- Service Availability Form
- Meter Search
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Water and Wastewater Standards
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Call Before You Dig
Substations help transform voltage for controlling power flow to minimize service disruption. JEA is responsible for approval of materials and the design standards used in the construction of its electric infrastructure. If you have any questions regarding the manual, please contact us.
Substation Standards Reference Manual (intranet access required)
The Future of Planning and Development
JEA is implementing a cloud-based solution for our water and wastewater planning and development team, eliminating paper plans while maintaining digital files for our records.