- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Call Before You Dig
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- JEA Facilities
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
Substations help transform voltage for controlling power flow to minimize service disruption. JEA is responsible for approval of materials and the design standards used in the construction of its electric infrastructure. If you have any questions regarding the manual, please contact us.
Request A Drawing
As-Built drawings represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how infrastructure was installed during construction.