- Business Resources
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Commercial Standby Power
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Install a Charging Station
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Natural Gas
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Save Energy and Money
- Small Business Resources
- Tax Exemptions
- Telecom Services
Commercial Heating, Cooling and Air Handling Rebates
InvestSmart with JEA rebates are offered for many types of energy-efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) technologies to reduce your energy use leading to savings on your utility bill for years to come.
The incentives are for commercial customers who purchase qualifying HVAC equipment. The rebates will help offset your initial cost of the investment. Rebates will be capped up to 90% for Package Terminal Air Conditioners and up to 50% for all other HVAC measures with a buy down to less than one year.
- Review the HVAC Equipment Catalog for rebate details and eligibility.
- Choose a contractor to complete your efficiency upgrade. We recommend that you select one of our qualified InvestSmart with JEA contractors and get 2-3 quotes before making your selection.
- Submit your completed Rebate Application and required documents to email@example.com.
Examples of Qualifying Measures
- Unitary Air Conditioning
- Unitary Heat Pumps
- HVAC Chillers
- Package Terminal Air Conditioning or Package Terminal Heat Pump Units
- Variable Frequency Drives
- HVAC Equipment Tune-ups and Diagnostics