- Business Resources
- Save Energy and Money
- Tax Exemptions
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Natural Gas Supply
- Commercial Standby Power
- Telecom Services
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Commercial Water, Wastewater or Irrigation Bill Adjustments
- Fire Hydrant Meter Policy and Applications
- Claim Resolution for Businesses
- Small Business Hub
- New Business Customers
- JEA Landlord Agreement Program Form
- JEA Landlord Agreement Program Adding and Removing Addresses
- Business Resources
- Industrial Pretreatment
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
Administration of the Pretreatment Program in Jacksonville requires frequent contact with industrial facilities. Industrial User Permits are issued to many industrial facilities discharging to the JEA sanitary sewer. Industrial User Permits typically require self-monitoring of industrial plant effluent quality and routine reporting.
In addition to the self-monitoring and reporting, JEA Industrial Pretreatment conducts monitoring activities to ensure the reliability of the self-monitoring process. Facilities deemed "Significant Industrial Users" are inspected at least once a year and are sampled at least annually by JEA.
Discharge Notification for Permitted Facilities
Self Monitoring Report
Self Reported Violations
Significant Non Compliance
Business Energy Advisor
JEA’s Business Energy Advisor can help you save time, money and energy. It's your source for actionable advice on proven energy management strategies and technologies.
JEA Industrial Pretreatment is responsible for administration of the National Pretreatment Program in areas that discharge wastewater into JEA-owned wastewater facilities. JEA has been recognized for its robust pollution prevention programs, community outreach efforts, and internal process improvements and controls leading to dramatic reductions in pollutant loadings to JEA Water Reclamation Facilities.
Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
Part of the administration of the National Pretreatment Program is identifying and permitting facilities that meet program criteria.