- Business Resources
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Commercial Standby Power
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Natural Gas
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Save Energy and Money
- Small Business Resources
- Tax Exemptions
- Telecom Services
Small Business Resources
Accounting for 80% of all business, small businesses are the backbone of our economy. More than 90% of JEA’s commercial customers are small businesses.
Resources for Small Business Assistance
Local resources are available to assist small businesses with various aspects of conducting daily operations, performing business planning and uncovering financial resources.
- Free Efficiency Assessments
- Rebates for Commercial Customers
- Builder and Developer Resources
- ENERGY STAR® Efficiency Guides for Small Businesses
Commercial customers may contact us at (904) 665-6250 for more information.
More Resources for North Florida Small Businesses
- Insurance Information Institute
- The State of Florida
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- City of Jacksonville
- UNF Small Business Development Center
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
InvestSmart = A Smart Investment
Make energy-efficiency upgrades and get rebates for them. It’s a win-win.