- Business Resources
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Commercial Standby Power
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Install a Charging Station
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Natural Gas
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Save Energy and Money
- Small Business Resources
- Tax Exemptions
- Telecom Services
Water Heating Rebates for Businesses
InvestSmart with JEA rebates are available for upgrading to more energy efficient water heating equipment. Energy-efficient water heating lowers your overhead by decreasing energy costs while increasing reliability. High-efficiency water heaters use 10 to 50 percent less energy than standard models.
The incentives are available for commercial customers who purchase qualifying water heating equipment. The rebates will help offset your initial cost of the investment. Rebates will be capped at 50% net customer cost and a possible rebate buy-down to a simple payback of no less than 1 year.
- Review the Water Heating Solutions Equipment Catalog for rebate details and eligibility.
- Choose a contractor to complete your efficiency upgrade. We recommend that you select one of our qualified InvestSmart with JEA contractors and get 2-3 quotes before making your selection.
- Submit your completed Rebate Application and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of Qualifying Measures
- Heat pump water heaters
- High-efficiency electric storage water heaters
- Heat recovery units
- Lower start-up cost
- Reduced energy consumption
- Improved efficiency of your boiler
For more information about InvestSmart with JEA, please contact us: