- Business Resources
- Tax Exemptions
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Natural Gas
- Commercial Standby Power
- Telecom Services
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Commercial Water, Wastewater or Irrigation Bill Adjustments
- Fire Hydrant Meter Policy and Applications
- Claim Resolution for Businesses
- Small Business Hub
- New Business Customers
- Save Energy and Money
Local Discharge Limits
The following pollutant limits are established to protect against pass-through and interference. No person shall discharge wastewater containing in excess of the following:
|Pollutants||Buckman WWF||District II||Southwest WWF||Arlington WWF||Mandarin WWF|
|Copper (mg/l)||3.38||0.82 (1)||none||3.38||3.38|
|Molybdenum (mg/l)||2.66(1)||0.741 lb/day(1)(2)||none||none||none|
(1) Limits for contributory users only. Industrial users will be notified by JEA regarding its status as a contributory user. (2) Limitations applied in IU permits as determined by JEA.
The above limits apply at the point where the wastewater is discharged to JEAWWF. All concentrations for metallic substances are for "total" metal unless indicated otherwise. JEA may impose mass limitations in addition to, or in place of, the concentration-based limitations above.
Effective January 25, 2012.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.