You have choices. At JEA, we give you the option to choose the method of payment that best fits your lifestyle, and you can receive your bill in your email or in your mailbox. We also have ways for you to better manage your bill, learn about your options today.
- Online Payments - Pay your bill online with a bank account*, credit or debit card**.
- Payment Locations - Pay at a JEA authorized location for free and have your payment credited to your account within an hour.
- Pay in Person - JEA’s downtown Customer Care Center representatives are available to provide a full range of services to our customers, including stop, start or transfer service and bill payment.
- Mail a check or money order along with your account number to: JEA, P.O. Box 45047, Jacksonville, FL 32232-5047.
- Call 665-6000 24/7 to pay your bill with a bank account*, credit or debit card**. Payments will be posted to your account immediately.
Neighbor to Neighbor
As part of paying your JEA bill, you have the option to add a recurring monthly donation to the Neighbor to Neighbor program, a program that provides emergency assistance to customers overwhelmed by a temporary financial crisis and unable to pay their utility bill. To help a neighbor in need, all you have to do is check the box on your paper bill and designate a monthly donation to be added to your bill pay amount or complete the online Neighbor to Neighbor monthly gift form.
Bill Delivery Options
- eBill - Receive your JEA bill in your email.
- If you prefer to receive a paper bill in the mail, you're all set. You will always receive it by mail unless you sign up for eBill.
Manage Your JEA Bill
- MyBudget - Makes your utility bill more predictable.
- MyWay - A pay-as-you-go option.
- Request an Extension - Our self-serve system will let you know if you qualify and give you a new due date.
*There are no extra fees for paying with your checking or savings account. All checking accounts are able to make ACH (Automated Clearing House) Payments, however, you should check with your financial institution for ACH availability for other types of bank accounts.
**JEA accepts major credit and debit cards through our third-party vendor Bill2Pay, an Intuition Systems® Company, who charges a non-refundable fee of $4.95 for each credit and debit card transaction less than $400.