We’re making paying your bill more convenient than ever. JEA authorized payment-only locations credit your account within an hour. Hours vary by location. Always look for official JEA signage and have your bill and/or account number with you.
Find out which payment types are accepted at our various payment-only locations.
Effective Monday, March 23, JEA’s Downtown Customer Center lobby at 21 West Church Street will close until further notice. You can still pay your bill, track your usage and more with your online account.
Distance from me
Payment Type Accepted
- Credit card payments will be assessed a third party vendor fee; however all other methods are free.
- Credit card, debit card, and bank account payments accepted through your JEA.com account on a computer terminal in the lobby. If you do not have a JEA.com account, we can help you create one.
- Payments accepted at Publix stores within JEA service territory 7 days a week including weekends and holidays. Payments made 7 am - 10 pm will post within 30 minutes. Ability to pay depends on customer service desk hours at each location.
- Payments accepted at Winn Dixie stores within JEA service territory 7 days a week including weekends and holidays. Payments made 6 am - 10 pm will post within 30 minutes. Ability to pay depends on customer service desk hours at each location. Money orders used at Winn-Dixie must be purchased at Winn-Dixie. Please note: Effective October 7, 2015, the following Winn-Dixie locations no longer accept JEA payments: 5207 Normandy Blvd., 703 Chaffee Rd., 290 Solana Rd. PVB, 2220 Country Rd. 210 W STE 200.
- Payments made at City of Jacksonville Tax Collector's Offices post within 30 minutes of transaction. Ed Ball Building Branch does not take JEA payments.