- Residential Customers
- Lighting Rebates
- Attic Insulation Rebates
- Heating and Cooling Rebates
- Solar Water Heating Rebates
- Electric Vehicle Incentives
- Solar Battery Incentive Program
- Electric Lawn Equipment Rebates
- Clothes Washers and Dishwashers Rebates
- Irrigation Controller and Nozzle Rebates
- Landscape Transformation Rebates
- Toilet Replacement Rebates
- Get Assistance
- Residential Backflow Requirements
- Billing and Payment Options
- Community Resources
JEA offers rebates on home upgrades that help save you money today and over time through lower utility costs. Whether you’re starting small or looking to save big, explore great rebates available for both JEA electric and water customers. Upgrades marked with an asterisk require the use of a JEA pre-qualified contractor.
Rebates for Your Home
Seal leaks between your attic and the inside of your home to reduce energy waste and save money.
ENERGY STAR® certified clothes washers use about 25 percent less energy and 33 percent less water than regular washers.
ENERGY STAR certified dishwashers come with features designed to reduce energy and water consumption, while improving performance.
$25 Instant Discount
Battery-powered hedge trimmers, leaf blowers and lawn mowers provide the same power without the noxious byproducts gas-powered equipment can produce.
Heating and Cooling System*
Up to $450 in Rebates
ENERGY STAR certified central air conditioners use around 8 percent less energy than traditional air conditioners and have higher energy efficiency ratios.
Up to $250 Rebate
WaterSense® labeled smart irrigation controllers can save you an average of 15,000 gallons annually.
Up to $1,000 Rebate
Landscape transformation and turf removal projects can save you money on utility bills while making your yard more Florida-friendly.
Multi-Stream Rotational Nozzle Heads
$5 Rebate per Head
Multi-stream rotational nozzle heads can improve water distribution by an average of 45 percent, saving you water while keeping your yard green.
Up to $2 per Bulb
ENERGY STAR certified bulbs use 90 percent less energy and last 15 times longer than standard bulbs.
The Solar Battery Incentive program is fully-subscribed and closed to new requests. A new Solar Battery Program is currently being developed and details will be shared in the near future.
Solar batteries can reduce your reliance on the electric grid and make your home more energy-independent.
Solar Water Heating*
Turn sunny Florida days into energy savings with a system that converts solar energy into hot water.
Up to $100 Rebate
- $100 rebate if toilet being replaced is 3.5 gallons per flush or larger - Self-install
- $40 rebate if toilet being replaced is smaller than 3.5 gallons per flush - Self-install
- Free toilet & installation if toilet being replaced is 3.5 gallons per flush or larger - Contractor-installed
WaterSense toilets can reduce water usage by up to 60 percent, saving you nearly $140 per year or $2,900 over the course of a single toilet’s lifetime.