- Residential Customers
- Lighting Rebates
- Attic Insulation Rebates
- Heating and Cooling Rebates
- Solar Water Heating Rebates
- Electric Vehicle Incentives
- Solar Battery Incentive Program
- Electric Lawn Equipment Rebates
- Clothes Washers and Dishwashers Rebates
- Irrigation Controller and Nozzle Rebates
- Landscape Transformation Rebates
- Toilet Replacement Rebates
- Get Assistance
- Residential Backflow Requirements
- Billing and Payment Options
- Community Resources
- Guest Pay
JEA Guest Pay
Using JEA's Guest Pay option is simple! With Guest Pay, payments can be made using your bank account or debit/credit card to any account by simply entering a valid JEA account number. It is a perfect solution for customers who do not have an online account but would still like to pay online. It is also a great option for someone who is not the account holder but wishes to make a payment on behalf of a JEA customer.* You just need the customer's last name and address to remain anonymous and help them out.
If You Have the Account Number
If You Do Not Have the Account Number
Guest Pay is an option provided to JEA customers by our third-party payment processing vendor, KUBRA®.
KUBRA Boost™ - The “Boost” feature allows biller customers to request payment assistance from friends and family members. Customers can share a system-generated link with friends and family so they can make partial bill payments for any amount on their behalf or pay the entire amount. This link conveniently takes them directly to the KUBRA EZ-PAY® account, where they can make payments. The “Boost” feature also allows roommates to share bill payments easily.
- Select "Get help from a Boost" from the payment options.
- Share your unique link with friends and family through whatever method you prefer.
- They follow the link sent by you.
- They make a payment to your account.
- You are notified of the payments.
- You can pay any remaining balance.
*This payment option is only available to customers with an active account using their bank account or debit/credit card for payment. Deposits to start service may not be paid through this option.
Switch to eBill
Join over 150,000 JEA customers who have already signed up to receive their JEA bill by email. It's safe, secure and better for the environment!
Billing and Payment Options
You have choices. At JEA, we give you the option to choose the method of payment that best fits your lifestyle, and you can receive your bill in your email or in your mailbox. We also have ways for you to better manage your bill, learn about your options today.
Ways to Save
Find ways to save on your home or business utility bill, including energy and water conservation tips, ways to go green, and rebates on energy efficient upgrades.