- Ways to Save
- Custom Business Energy Upgrades
- Heating, Cooling and Air Handling Rebates
- Lighting Solutions
- Refrigeration Solutions
- Roofing and Window Film Solutions
- Small Business Energy Upgrades
- Trade Allies
- Water Heating Solutions
- CFL Disposal
- New Home Build Resources
- Non-Road Electrotechnology
Free Efficiency Assessments
- Prior to arriving at your home, a JEA representative will break down your energy consumption into components so they'll know where to look.
- At your home, the representative will conduct a walk through inspection (no diagnostic equipment is used) of your home to determine where improvements can be made both in behavior and in new equipment.
- Upon completion, the JEA representative will be able to offer cost-effective ideas designed to help lower energy costs in your home. If you need a more thorough look at your home’s energy usage, you may want to consider hiring a Home Energy Auditor to evaluate your home.
Call 665-6000 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Assessment
Home Energy Audits
Hiring a local certified energy auditor to conduct a home energy audit will give you a thorough picture of where your home is losing the most energy and what you can do to save money on your utility bill. Auditors typically go into great detail to access your home’s energy usage so you can plan your next steps towards being more energy efficient.
It is a good idea to have a list prepared of existing problems you are aware of such as condensation or chilly and/or warm rooms. Many auditors will use equipment to identify sources of energy loss in your home and will analyze your behaviors. Upon completion of their audit, they can provide a ranked list of energy efficiency and conservation measures for energy improvements as well as the steps necessary to take action.
Be sure to call two or three companies for estimates and check the certifications of the professional you choose.
JEA Online Account
Gain access to MyBudget, payment history, My JEA Utility Tracker, and more!