- In Our Community
- Connecting to the JEA Vacuum Sewer System
- Connecting to the JEA Water System
- Construction Terms
- Jacksonville Golf and Country Club Sewer Improvement Project
- Meet the Project Outreach Team
- Move Over Law
- Ponce De Leon - Well #3 Water Improvement Project
- Project Outreach Contact Form
- Riverview Water Main Installation Projects
- Septic Tank Phase Out
- Site Restoration
- Trenchless Technology
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- JEA at the MOSH
- JEA Power Pals
- JEA Power Pals Form
- School Performances
- Teacher Resources
- Call Before You Dig
- Community Investment
- Employee Giving
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Light It Forward Award
- Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Form
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Our Partners
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donation Form
Park Street Emergency Sewer Repair
The goal of this construction project is to make the community even better by improving our service and reliability to your neighborhood. Start and Completion dates are subject to change and do not include final restoration of the project area. Thank you in advance for your patience!
Estimated Dates & Work Schedule
Anticipated End Date: 2018-05-21
A contractor working for JEA will return to pave the area on Monday, May 21, 2018 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m (weather permitting).
NOTE: Completion dates are highly subject to change. Completion date does not include restoration of the project area.
JEA recently completed emergency repairs to a sewer line located near 1068 Park Street (Derby on Park).
Construction will occur in the City’s streets, rights of way and easements. To complete the work, we have detoured the southbound lane of Park Street from Post Street to Lomax Street in Five Points. The lane closure is necessary for both the safety of the workers and the general public. Please plan ahead for traffic delays in the area. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Restoration of Project Area
Restoration of the project area will begin after the sewer line has been repaired, tested and cleared for use. Upon completion of the project, any existing pavement, grass, curb, gutter, driveways or sidewalks affected during construction will be returned to its pre-construction condition.