- In Our Community
- Connecting to the JEA Vacuum Sewer System
- Connecting to the JEA Water System
- Construction Terms
- Jacksonville Golf and Country Club Sewer Improvement Project
- Meet the Project Outreach Team
- Move Over Law
- Ponce De Leon - Well #3 Water Improvement Project
- Project Outreach Contact Form
- Riverview Water Main Installation Projects
- Septic Tank Phase Out
- Site Restoration
- Trenchless Technology
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- JEA at the MOSH
- JEA Power Pals
- JEA Power Pals Form
- School Performances
- Teacher Resources
- Call Before You Dig
- Community Investment
- Employee Giving
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Light It Forward Award
- Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Form
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Our Partners
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donation Form
King Street Emergency Sewer Repair Project
The goal of this construction project is to make the community even better by improving our service and reliability to your neighborhood. Start and Completion dates are subject to change and do not include final restoration of the project area. Thank you in advance for your patience!
JEA recently completed repairs to a sewer line located near 1275 King Street (Southern Roots Filling Station). A contractor working for JEA will return to pave the area on Monday, May 21st from 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
To complete the work, we will be required to temporarily detour the northbound traffic lane of King Street from Park Street to Gale Court. This lane closure is necessary for both the safety of the workers and the general public. Please plan ahead for traffic delays in the area. All area businesses will remain open and accessible during the work.