- In Our Community
- Riverview Water Main Installation Projects
- Ricker Rd Sewer Improvement Project
- Connecting to the JEA Vacuum Sewer System
- Construction Terms
- Septic Tank Phase Out
- Connecting to the JEA Water System
- Move Over Law
- Project Outreach Contact Form
- Site Restoration
- Trenchless Technology
- Meet the Project Outreach Team
Upgrading old water and wastewater pipes has never been easy work, especially because some of those pipes are located 20 feet underground. Change-outs used to mean heavy construction projects that involved digging up yards and streets. Not anymore. Because of something called trenchless technology pipe upgrades can often be accomplished without digging a trench down your street. This state-of-the-art technology makes pipe replacement a faster, easier and less expensive process for our customers.
Even Better Power Reliability
JEA's state-of-the-art technology identifies customers and neighborhoods in need of electric reliability improvements.