- Thursday, November 7, 2019 Add to Calendar
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
JEA Tower - T-8 Large Conference Room
21 W. Church Street Jacksonville, FL 32202
This closed special board meeting will be held for the purpose of providing a Cyber Security Status presentation to the board.
Notice is hereby given that the JEA Board will hold a special shade meeting pursuant to Section 286.0113(3)(a), Florida Statutes, on the 8th floor of the JEA Tower, T-8 Large Conference Room, located at 21 West Church Street, Jacksonville, Florida, on Thursday, November 7, 2019, at approximately 10:00 a.m. This closed session is expected to last for no longer than two (2) hours and is for the purpose of providing a Cyber Security Status presentation to the Board.
At its open public meeting on November 7, 2019, the JEA Board will move into the closed session pursuant to Section 286.0113(3)(a), Florida Statutes, and only the following listed persons may attend the closed session:
- April Green, JEA Board Member, Board Chair
- Frederick Newbill, JEA Board Member
- Camille Lee-Johnson, JEA Board Member
- Kelly Flanagan, JEA Board Member
- Andy Allen, JEA Board Member
- Henry Brown, JEA Board Member
- Aaron Zahn, JEA Chief Executive Officer
- Herschel Vineyard, JEA Chief Administrative Officer
- Lynne Rhode, JEA Chief Legal Officer, Office of General Counsel
- Melissa Dykes, JEA COO
- Shawn Eads, JEA CIO
- Ted Hobson, JEA CCO
- Josh Sandler, Ernst and Young
- Jamey Sample, Ernst and Young
- Ty Giltinan, Carlton Fields, Cyber Security Counsel
- Jack Clabby, Carlton Fields, Cyber Security Counsel
- Court Reporter
Following the conclusion of the closed session, the JEA Board will reopen the public meeting and conclude the meeting.
Pursuant to the American with Disabilities Act, accommodations for persons with disabilities are available upon request. Please allow 1-2 business days’ notification to process; last minute requests will be accepted, but may not be possible to fulfill. Please contact Disabled Services Division at: V. (904) 255-5659, TTY-(904) 630-4933, or email your request to ADAAccommodationRequest@coj.net.
xc: Aaron Zahn, JEA Chief Executive Officer
Office of General Counsel