Pay for Performance Workshop
- Friday, May 29, 2020 Add to Calendar
- 03:00 p.m. to 04:00 p.m.
There is no physical location for this workshop. It will be held as a virtual meeting via the Webex conference platform.
The purpose of this of this workshop is to provide additional information on JEA’s Pay for Performance program.
Notice is hereby given that the JEA board of directors will meet on Friday, May 29, 2020 at 3 p.m. via Webex. Pursuant to State of Florida Executive Order 20-69 (Emergency Management-COVID-19-Local Government Public Meetings), this meeting is permitted to be conducted by communications media technology. The purpose of this of this workshop is to provide additional information on JEA’s Pay for Performance program.
Ways to Access the Board Meeting:
- Join the meeting via Webex through your internet browser using the following meeting access information:
WebEx Meeting Number (access code): 477 291 150
WebEx Password: JEAM33t1ng
You can LISTEN to the meeting and VIEW the meeting this way.
For more detailed instructions on how to participate in the meeting, please review the Public Notice.
- Watch it on your computer at https://jea.com/liveboardmeeting.
- Join the WebEx meeting by phone by dialing (904) 900-2303 or (415) 655-0001 and using access code: 477 291 150 #
- Watch a recording of the meeting later on the JEA website at https://jea.com/liveboardmeeting.