Special Board Meeting
- Friday, June 26, 2020 Add to Calendar
- 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.
JEA board of directors meetings are streamed live via the Webex conferencing platform. Meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change.
Notice is hereby given that the JEA board of directors will meet on Friday, June 26, 2020 at 8 a.m. via Webex. Pursuant to State of Florida Executive Order 20-69 (Emergency Management-COVID-19-Local Government Public Meetings), this meeting is permitted to be conducted by communications media technology. The purpose of this special meeting is to discuss and take action on the JEA and FPL Cooperation Agreement and Term Sheet for Plant Scherer.
Ways to Access the Board Meeting:
- Join the meeting via Webex through your internet browser using the following meeting access information:
WebEx Meeting Number (access code): 160 036 2178
WebEx Password: B0@rdM33t1ng!
You can LISTEN to the meeting and VIEW the meeting this way.
For more detailed instructions on how to participate in the meeting, please review the Special Board Meeting Public Notice.
- Watch it on your computer at https://jea.com/liveboardmeeting or from JEA’s Facebook page at https://facebook.com/newsfromjea (Facebook account not required to view streaming content).
- Join the WebEx meeting by phone by dialing (904) 900-2303 or (415) 655-0001 and using access code: 160 036 2178 #
- Watch a recording of the meeting later on the JEA website at https://jea.com/liveboardmeeting.