Water Outages and Advisories
Current Water Outages
There are currently no wide spread outages to report. Please call (904) 665-6000 for the most up-to-date information.
Current Boil Water Advisories (BWA)
Beginning on the dates below, a Precautionary Boil Water Advisory will be in effect for the following areas. Not sure if you're affected?
Learn How We Notify Customers of a BWA
Recently Lifted Boil Water Advisories
June 3, 2020 @ 12:00 p.m. - BWA Lifted June 5, 2020 @ 8:46 p.m.
POPEYES – 10132 SAN JOSE BLVD
BARKING SPIDER PUB – 10092 SAN JOSE BLVD
- June 8, 2020 @ 10:30 a.m. - BWA Lifted June 10, 2020 @ 10:13 a.m.
7550 Collins Rd
- June 10, 2020 @ 10:00 a.m. - BWA Lifted June 12, 2020 @ 10:13 a.m.
6776 Townsend Rd - Jamestown Estates
- June 19, 2020 @ 11:00 p.m. - BWA Lifted June 22, 2020 @ 7:33 a.m.
La Quinta Inn – 3199 Hartley Rd
Mandarin Apartments – 3200 Hartley Rd
All homes on Limewood Dr and Limewood Dr W
10630 & 10648 Hampton Rd
Following homes on Hartley Rd: 3331, 3357, 3371, 3383, 3393, 3407, 3419, 3432, 3444, 3447, 3456, 3457, 3468, 3469, 3483
- June 25, 2020 @ 10:00 p.m. - BWA Lifted June 28, 2020 @ 9:05 p.m.
Circle K/Subway - 4815 San Pablo Rd S
BWA Causes and Recommendations
A precautionary boil water advisory is issued when there is a possibility that the water pressure in the water system dropped to such an extent that bacteria or foreign matter could have entered the water system. This may be caused by one or more of these reasons:
- A water main break, repair, or system maintenance
- Damage to water lines or systems due to a storm or hurricane or other event
- An electrical power outage to a water plant or facility
Customers should bring water to a rolling boil for a minimum of one minute prior to using for drinking, food preparation, or cooking. It is recommended that customers flush water lines for three minutes after water returns in order to remove any air and
possible sediments from the lines.
Read Our Recommendations for BWAs
Sewer/Wastewater Environmental Cautions and Advisory Notices
Storm Preparation Tip
Make sure your JEA account information is up to date so we can reach you with power restoration updates.