- Residential Customers
- Attic Insulation Rebates
- Heating and Cooling Rebates
- Solar Water Heating Rebates
- Electric Vehicle Incentives
- Clothes Washers and Dishwashers Rebates
- Irrigation Controller and Nozzle Rebates
- Landscape Transformation Rebates
- Toilet Replacement Rebates
- Air Purifiers
- Smart Thermostats
- HVAC Tune Ups
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Room Air Conditioners
- Get Assistance
- Residential Backflow Requirements
- Billing and Payment Options
- Community Resources
Billing and Payment Options
Bill Delivery Options
eBill is the eco-friendly way to get your JEA bill wherever you are. When your bill is ready, we’ll send you an email with a link to view it from your jea.com account. There’s no need to keep track of paper statements. With your online account, you can view and download 24 months of past statements at any time.
eBill helps JEA cut down on printing and mailing expenses, which in turn helps us keep our rates low. It also keeps paper waste out of the trash and helps promote a greener lifestyle.
Sign Up for JEA eBill
- Under Bill Delivery Options, select "Enroll in eBill," then click Submit.
- Upon enrolling, your next JEA bill-ready notification will arrive by email at about the same time you would receive your bill in the mail. You will no longer receive a paper bill.
Make Payments Using Your Preferred Method
Once you've enrolled in eBill, we’ll send your monthly bill to the email address associated with your account. You can still choose to pay online, by phone, by mail, at a neighborhood payment center, or at the JEA Customer Center downtown.
If you would like us to mail your bill to a different address than the one where you get your utility services, you may specify a billing address using your online account.
Bill Management Options
JEA MyBudget is a levelized payment plan that evens out your monthly utility bill, by taking a rolling average of your last 12 bills. The rolling average makes your utility bill payment about the same amount each month, making budgeting a little easier.
JEA MyBudget is a great option if you live on a fixed income, don’t like seasonal bill fluctuations, or you want a more predictable utility bill from month to month.
MyBudget Eligibility Requirements
- Must have JEA service at all of your service addresses for at least six months.
- Must be in good standing and not currently in a payment arrangement.
- Must have an internal credit score of at least 300.
- Residential customers cannot be enrolled in JEA MyWay (Prepaid).
JEA MyWay is a prepaid option for utility services. There are no credit checks, deposits or late fees, and you can start your account with as little as $50.
Once you’ve signed up for JEA MyWay, download the MyUsage mobile app to set usage threshold alerts and view balance and consumption information. To add money to your account, simply sign into your jea.com account or call us anytime. If you would prefer to add money to your account in person, visit one of our convenient payment locations.
Call (904) 665-6000 to get started with JEA MyWay.
Get Help Paying Your Bill
We understand that sometimes you’re faced with unexpected expenses and could use more time or some assistance to pay your bill. JEA has bill pay solutions and utility payment assistance for families and individuals struggling financially.
Get Assistance Paying Your Bill
Give Back With Your JEA Bill
As part of paying your JEA bill, you have the option to add a recurring monthly donation to Neighbor to Neighbor, a program that provides emergency assistance to customers overwhelmed by a temporary financial crisis and unable to pay their utility bill.
To help a neighbor in need, check the box on your paper bill and designate a monthly donation to be added to your bill pay amount or complete the online Neighbor to Neighbor monthly gift form.