- My Account
- Account Name Changes
- Changes in Account Holder
- Claim Resolution
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- JEA Credit Score
- Medical Alerts
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Service Charges
- Service Reconnection
- Social Security Numbers
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
JEA Fast Pay: Recurring Credit Card Payments
JEA's Fast Pay option requires just one click to pay your bill each month! By signing up for Fast Pay, you will receive a monthly email to confirm your utility payment amount. Just click to confirm your payment and your utility bill will be automatically paid with the credit card saved in your account. It’s that simple!
Fast Pay is a perfect solution for customers who like to pay by credit card without having to log in to their online account or re-enter their payment information each month.
To set up Fast Pay:
- Log on to your jea.com account and click Pay My Bill.
- From the Online Bill Pay page, click the Pay by Credit/Debit button.
- Then from the resulting JEA Online Payments page, click the upper-left menu and select Fast Pay.
Fast Pay is a payment option provided to JEA customers by our third-party payment processing vendor, KUBRA®.
Higher Than Normal Bill?
Understanding what can cause a high bill is the first step to diagnosing it. Let us help you.