- In Our Community
- Connecting to the JEA Vacuum Sewer System
- Connecting to the JEA Water System
- Construction Terms
- Meet the Project Outreach Team
- Move Over Law
- Project Outreach Contact Form
- Ricker Rd Sewer Improvement Project
- Riverview Water Main Installation Projects
- Septic Tank Phase Out
- Site Restoration
- Trenchless Technology
Ricker Rd Sewer Improvement Project
The goal of this construction project is to make the community even better by improving our service and reliability to your neighborhood. Start and Completion dates are subject to change and do not include final restoration of the project area. Thank you in advance for your patience!
Estimated Dates & Work Schedule
Anticipated End Date: 2018-08-01
Monday through Friday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
JEA crews will be repairing a failing sanitary sewer main line near 5532 Ricker Road. Failures to sewer lines can potentially cause major sewer back-ups and roadway issues. For the safety of our crews, JEA will be required to temporarily detour traffic while this work is completed.